National Highway 130A (India)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Map of the National Highway in red
|Auxiliary route of NH 30|
|Length||279.4 km (173.6 mi)|
National Highway 130A, commonly referred to as NH 130A is a national highway in India. It is a spur road of National Highway 30. NH-130A traverses the state of Chhattisgarh in India.
- NH 30 Terminal near Pondi.
- NH 45 near Bilaspur.
- NH 130 near Bilaspur.
- NH 49 near Bilaspur.
- NH 149B near Urga.
- NH 43 Terminal near Pathalgaon.
- "New highways notification dated March, 2014" (PDF). The Gazette of India - Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 18 July 2018.
- "Route change substitution notification NH 130A" (PDF). The Gazette of India - Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 18 July 2018.
- "State-wise length of National Highways (NH) in India as on 30.06.2017". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 18 July 2018.
- "New Numbering of National Highways notification - Government of India" (PDF). The Gazette of India. Retrieved 18 July 2018.
- "New National Highways in Chhattisgarh". Press Information Bureau - Government of India. 10 March 2016. Retrieved 18 July 2018.
|This Indian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|