National Highway 133 (India)
NH133 near Godda
|Auxiliary route of NH 33|
|Length||134 km (83 mi)|
|Existed||26 September 2012 –present|
|South end||Choupa More|
National Highway 133, commonly called NH 133 is a national highway in India. It is a spur road of National Highway 33. NH-133 traverses the states of Jharkhand and Bihar in India. This national highway is 134 km (83 mi) long.
Cross roads at Hansdiha
- "New highways notification dated September, 2012" (PDF). The Gazette of India - Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 4 August 2018.
- "State-wise length of National Highways (NH) in India as on 30.06.2017". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 4 August 2018.
- "New Numbering of National Highways notification - Government of India" (PDF). The Gazette of India. Retrieved 4 August 2018.
- "Status of National highways in Jharkhand - July 2016". Press Information Bureau - Government Of India. Retrieved 4 August 2018.
- "National Highways passing through Bihar" (PDF). Road construction department - Government of Bihar. Retrieved 4 August 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to NH 133 (India).|
|This Indian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|