National Highway 135C (India)
|Auxiliary route of NH 35|
|Length||176 km (109 mi)|
|North end||Allahabad (Prayagraj)|
|States||Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh|
National Highway 135C, commonly referred to as NH 135C is a national highway in India. It is a secondary route of National Highway 35. NH-135C runs in the states of Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh in India.
- Uttar Pradesh
Allahabad (Prayagraj), Koraon, Drumanodganj, Haliya - M.P. Border
- Madhya Pradesh
U.P. Border - Awadhadam, Pipra, Manigarha, Karondiya, Bagdara, Chtrangi, Singrauli, Waidhan.
- NH 35 Terminal near Allahabad(Prayagraj).
- NH 135 near Drumanodganj
- NH 39 Terminal near Waidhan.
- "New national highways declaration notification" (PDF). The Gazette of India - Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 18 March 2019.
- "State-wise length of National Highways (NH) in India". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 18 March 2019.
- "New Numbering of National Highways notification - Government of India" (PDF). The Gazette of India. Retrieved 18 March 2019.
|This Indian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|