National Highway 136 (India)
|Auxiliary route of NH 36|
|Length||140 km (90 mi)|
National Highway 136, commonly referred to as NH 136, is a national highway of India. It comes under Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, Government of India. It is a secondary route of National Highway 36. NH-136 traverses the state of Tamil Nadu in India.
- NH 36 Terminal near Thanjavur.
- NH 81 near Keezhapalur.
- NH 38 near Perambalur.
- NH 79 Terminal near Attur.
- "Rationalisation of Numbering Systems of National Highways" (PDF). New Delhi: Department of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 3 April 2012.
- "State-wise details of National Highways". New Delhi: Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 28 October 2017.
- "New national highways notification for NH136 and NH179A" (PDF). The Gazette of India - Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 2 October 2018.
- "New Numbering of National Highways notification - Government of India" (PDF). The Gazette of India. Retrieved 2 October 2018.
- "State-wise length of National Highways (NH) in India as on 30.06.2017". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 2 October 2018.
- "Three more State highways get upgraded". The Hindu. 18 August 2017. Retrieved 2 October 2018.