National Highway 13 (India)
Map of the National Highway in red
Sela Pass Welcome Gate on NH 13
|Length||1,293 km (803 mi)|
|East end||Wakro, Lohit district|
National Highway 13, commonly called as NH 13, is a national highway in India running from Tawang to Wakro in Arunachal Pradesh. NH13 is also called Trans-Arunachal Highway. Before renumbering of Indian national highways, it was numbered NH 229 and NH52.
- NH 713A near Joram
- NH 713 near Hoj
- NH 513 near Pasighat
- NH 515 near Pasighat
- NH 313 near Meka
- NH 115 near Meka
- NH 113 near Hawacamp
- NH 15 Terminal near Wakro.
Dibang River bridge
The 6.2 km long Dibang River Bridge has been constructed across Dibang river system near east end of national highway 13. As on February, 2018, the bridge was undergoing technical tests to get approval for functioning.
- List of National Highways in India (by Highway Number)
- List of National Highways in India
- National Highways Development Project
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 10 April 2009. Retrieved 20 July 2011.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link) Start and end points of National Highways-Source-Government of India
- "New Numbering of National Highways notification" (PDF). The Gazette of India. Retrieved 30 April 2019.
- "State-wise length of National Highways (NH) in India". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 22 April 2019.
- "Dibang bridge icing on road building cake". Arunachal Observer. 19 February 2018. Retrieved 28 April 2019.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to NH 13 (India).|
|This Indian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|