National Highway 150A (India)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Schematic map of National Highways in India
|Auxiliary route of NH 50|
|Length||618 km (384 mi)|
|Siruguppa - Bellary - Challakere - Hiriyur - Chikkanayakanahalli - Turuvekere - Nagamangala - Srirangapatna - Mysore - Nanjangud|
NH150A connects Jewargi, Lingasugur, Sindhanur,Siruguppa, Bellary, Challakere, Hiriyur, Chikkanayakanahalli, Turuvekere, Nagamangala, Srirangapatna, Mysore, Nanjangud and Chamarajnagar in the state of Karnataka.
- NH 50 Terminal near Jewargi.
- NH 67 near Ballary.
- NH 544DD near Molakalmuru.
- NH 48 near Hiriyur.
- NH 69 near Huliyar.
- NH 73 near Kibbanahalli.
- NH 75 near Belluru Cross.
- NH 275 near Srirangapatna.
- NH 766 near Mysuru.
- NH 948 Terminal near Chamarajanagara. 
- "Rationalisation of Numbering Systems of National Highways" (PDF). New Delhi: Department of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 3 April 2012.
- "New highways notification dated March, 2014" (PDF). The Gazette of India - Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 5 July 2018.
- "New Numbering of National Highways notification - Government of India" (PDF). The Gazette of India. Retrieved 5 July 2018.
- "State-wise length of National Highways (NH) in India". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 5 July 2018.
|This Indian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|