National Highway 173 (India)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Length||72.10 km (44.80 mi)|
|Mudigere, Chikkamagaluru, Kadur|
National Highway 173 (NH 173), is a national highway in India. It originates in Mudigere, Karnataka, travels through Vastare, Chikkamagaluru and Sakrepatna, terminating at Kadur at the junction of NH-206.
The NH-173 is one of the newly approved national highwaysand passes exclusively in Chikkamagaluru District alone.
- List of National Highways in India
- National Highways Development Project
- List of National Highways in Karnataka
- "New highways notification dated March, 2014" (PDF). The Gazette of India - Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 5 July 2018.
- "Rationalisation of Numbering Systems of National Highways" (PDF). New Delhi: Department of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 3 April 2012.
|This Indian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|