National Highway 220 (India)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Map of the National Highway in red
|Auxiliary route of NH 20|
|Length||180 km (110 mi)|
National Highway 220, commonly referred to as NH 220 is a national highway in India. It is a spur road of National Highway 20. NH-220 traverses the states of Jharkhand and Odisha in India.
- "New highways notification dated August, 2012" (PDF). The Gazette of India - Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 13 July 2018.
- "State-wise length of National Highways (NH) in India as on 30.06.2017". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 13 July 2018.
- "New Numbering of National Highways notification - Government of India" (PDF). The Gazette of India. Retrieved 13 July 2018.
- "Details of National Highways and their status in Jharkhand Projects in 2016-17". Press Information Bureau - Government Of India. 25 July 2016. Retrieved 13 July 2018.
- "National Highways in Odisha". Works Department - Government of Odisha. Retrieved 13 July 2018.
|This Indian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|