National Highway 305 (India)
Map of the National Highway in red
|Length||97 km (60 mi)|
National Highway 305 is located in higher altitudes in Himachal Pradesh. The passage remains closed for four months during winters due to heavy snowfall in higher reaches, especially at the 10,800 ft high Jalori Pass. This highway provides connection to Seraj Valley.
- Terminal with National Highway 5 (Old NH22) near Sainj.
- Terminal with National Highway 3 (Old NH21) near Aut.
- "State-wise length of National Highways (NH) in India as on 30.06.2017". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 23 May 2018.
- "New Numbering of National Highways notification - Government of India" (PDF). The Gazette of India. Retrieved 23 May 2018.
- "New highways notification dated February, 2012" (PDF). The Gazette of India - Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 9 July 2018.
- "Aut-Luhri National Highway-305". The Tribune India. 21 December 2017. Retrieved 23 May 2018.
- "National Highways in Himachal Pradesh" (PDF). Himachal Pradesh Public Works Department. Retrieved 23 May 2018.
|This Indian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|