National Highway 32 (India)
|Length||657 km (408 mi)|
|States||Tamil Nadu, Puducherry|
|Chengalpattu, Tindivanam, Puducherry, Cuddalore, Chidambaram, Karaikal|
The highway is extended up to Tuticorin as per the notification on 5 December 2017.
Chennai, Chengalpattu, Tindivanam, Puducherry, Cuddalore, Chidambaram, Sirkazhi, Karaikal (Puducherry), Nagapattinam, Vellankanni, Thiruthuraipoondi, Muthupettai, Adirampattinam, Kottaipattinam, Kattumavadi, Thondi, Devipattinam, Ramanathapuram bypass, Thiruppullani, Keelakarai, Ervadi, Valinokam, Sayalgudi, Vembar, Vaippar, Kulathoor, Veppalodai, Pattinamaruthr, Tuticorin.
- NH 48 Terminal near Chennai.
- NH 132B near Chengalpattu
- NH 132 near Tindivanam
- NH 77 near Tindivanam
- NH 332 near Puducherry
- NH 332A near Puducherry
- NH 532 near Cuddalore
- NH 81 near Chidambaram
- NH 136B near Sirkazhi
- NH 83 near Nagapattinam
- NH 85 near Tondi
- NH 536 near Devipattinam
- NH 87 near Ramanathapuram
- NH 38 Terminal near Thoothukudi
- "Rationalisation of Numbering Systems of National Highways" (PDF). New Delhi: Department of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 3 April 2012.
- "State-wise length of National Highways in India as on 30.06.2017" (PDF). National Highways Authority of India. Retrieved 13 November 2018.
|This Indian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|