National Highway 334A (India)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Length||61.5 km (38.2 mi)|
|States||Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh|
National Highway 334A, commonly referred to as NH 334A is a national highway in India. It is a spur road of National Highway 334. NH-334A traverses the states of Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh in India.
- NH 334 Terminal near Purquazi.
- "New highways notification for NH 334A" (PDF). The Gazette of India - Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 20 July 2018.
- "State-wise length of National Highways (NH) in India as on 30.06.2017". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 20 July 2018.
- "New Numbering of National Highways notification - Government of India" (PDF). The Gazette of India. Retrieved 20 July 2018.
- "National Highways Declared in Uttar Pradesh". Press Information Bureau - Government of India. 20 March 2017. Retrieved 20 July 2018.
- "List of National Highways in Uttarakhand" (PDF). Public Works Department - Government of Uttarakhand. Retrieved 20 July 2018.
|This Indian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|