National Highway 344A (India)
Map of the National Highway in red
|Length||88 km (55 mi)|
Phagwara, Phagwara bypass, Banga, Nawanshahr, Balachur, Rupnagar.
In 2016, the NHAI issued letter of award for four laning of 344A. Upgradation project includes 4 structures (Grade separator/flyover), 1 major bridge, 22 minor bridges, one vehicular underpass and one pedestrian underpass.
- In first notification for S.N. 262, route Hoshiarpur - Nawanshahr - Rupnagar was named as NH 103A. This has been replaced as NH 344A, route from Phagwara to Rupnagar.
- "Notification for substitution of NH number and route for Sr Nr 262 dated 2nd September, 2014" (PDF). The Gazette of India - Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 24 July 2018.
- "State-wise length of National Highways (NH) in India as on 30.06.2017". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 24 July 2018.
- "New Numbering of National Highways notification - Government of India" (PDF). The Gazette of India. Retrieved 24 July 2018.
- "NHAI awards contract for 4-laning of Phagwara – Rupnagar national highway". Press Information Bureau - Government of India. 1 November 2016. Retrieved 24 July 2018.
- "New highways notifications dated March, 2014" (PDF). The Gazette of India - Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 24 July 2018.
|This Indian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|