National Highway 353C (India)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Map of the National Highway in red
|Auxiliary route of NH 53|
|Length||424 km (263 mi)|
|North end||Sakoli, Kohamara|
|Arjuni Morgaon, Wadsa, Armori, Gadchiroli, Chamorshi, Ashti, Allapalli, Sironcha|
- NH 53 Terminal near Sakoli.
- NH 543 near Desaiganj
- NH 353D near Armori
- NH 930 near Gadchiroli
- NH 353B near Ashti
- NH 130D near Allapalli
- NH 63 near Sironcha
- NH 163 Terminal near Atmakur.
- In first notification for S.N. 194A, route sironcha to Atmakur was named as NH-363. This has been replaced as NH-353C with extended route from Sakoli.
- "Notification for substitution of NH number and route for Sr Nr 194A dated 5th September, 2014" (PDF). The Gazette of India - Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 23 March 2019.
- "State-wise length of National Highways (NH) in India as on 30.06.2019". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 23 March 2019.
- "New Numbering of National Highways notification - Government of India" (PDF). The Gazette of India. Retrieved 23 March 2019.
- "Upgradation of Sakoli to Gadchiroli Section of NH 353C" (PDF). Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change. Retrieved 23 March 2019.
- "New highways notification dated March, 2018" (PDF). The Gazette of India - Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 16 August 2018.