National Highway 361 (India)
|Auxiliary route of NH 61|
|Length||548 km (341 mi)|
|North end||Butibori, Nagpur|
|Ausa - Latur - Nanded - Yavatmal - Wardha - Nagpur|
National Highway 361, commonly called NH 361, is a national highway in India that runs entirely within the state of Maharashtra. Its western terminal is in Tuljapur near the intersection of NH 52 and the eastern terminal is in Butibori near Nagpur at the intersection of NH 44. The total length of the highway NH-361 is 548 km. It is a spur road of National Highway 61.
The highway passes through the Western Ghats (Sahyadri mountains) and is an important arterial road connecting the Konkan region with Western Maharashtra, Marathwada and Vidharbha regions in the state of Maharashtra.
- NH 52 Terminal near Tuljapur 
- NH 63 near Latur.
- NH 548B near Latur
- NH 752K near Latur
- NH 548D near Chakur
- NH 61 near Nanded
- NH 161A near Nanded
- NH 752I near Ardhapur
- NH 161 near Waranga Phata
- NH 161A near Dhanoda
- NH 361B near Kalamb
- NH 353I near Pavnar
- NH 44 Terminal near Butibori, Nagpur 
The entire NH 361 highway has been included in the national highway mega projects for upgradation to 4-lane. Out of this, the work for 4 lanning of Nagpur-Wardha stretch of 76.4 km has been initiated by Maharashtra government at a cost of INR 145 crores (INR 1.45 Billion). 
- List of National Highways in India
- List of National Highways in India by state
- National Highways Development Project
- "New highways notification dated March, 2013" (PDF). The Gazette of India - Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 28 September 2018.
- "New Numbering of National Highways notification - Government of India" (PDF). The Gazette of India. Retrieved 29 September 2018.
- "State-wise length of National Highways (NH) in India as on 30.06.2017". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 29 September 2018.
- "Four-laning of NH 361". The Hindu Business Line. Retrieved 29 September 2018.
- "Four Laning of Ausa - Chakur Section of NH-361". The Economic Times.
- "Detailed Project Report for Up-gradation of Ausa – Waranga & Wardha – Butibori Section of NH361" (PDF). Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change - Government of India. Retrieved 29 September 2018.