National Highway 383 (India)
Map of the National Highway in red
|Length||105 km (65 mi)|
National Highway 383, commonly called NH 383 is a national highway in India. It is a spur road of National Highway 83. NH-383 traverses the state of Tamil Nadu in India. The route of national highway has been extended from Kottampatty to Karaikudi.
- NH 83 Terminal near Dindigul.
- NH 785 near Natham.
- NH 38 near Kottampatty.
- NH 536 Terminal near Karaikudi.
- "New highways notification Nov, 2017" (PDF). The Gazette of India - Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 26 June 2018.
- "New Numbering of National Highways notification - Government of India" (PDF). The Gazette of India. Retrieved 26 June 2018.
- "National Highway Projects in Tamil Nadu - S.N. 4". Press Information Bureau - Government of India. 18 December 2017. Retrieved 26 June 2018.
- "Ministry approves safety feature for two national highways in TN". The Times of India. 6 March 2018. Retrieved 26 June 2018.
- "Route extension of NH 785 and NH383" (PDF). Retrieved 11 March 2019.
|This Indian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|