National Highway 45 (India)
Map of the National Highway in red
|Length||593.5 km (368.8 mi)|
|States||Madhya Pradesh, Chhatisgarh|
National Highway 45 (NH 45) is a primary national highway in India. This highway runs in the states of Madhya Pradesh and Chhatisgarh. The route of NH-45 was extended from Jabalpur to Bilaspur in June 2016.
- Madhya Pradesh
M.P. border - Keonchi (Kionchi), Bilaspur
- NH 46 Terminal near Obedullaganj.
- NH 44 Interchange near village Paloha
- NH 34 near Jabalpur
- NH 30 near Jabalpur
- NH 543 near Dindori
- NH 130A near Bilaspur
- NH 130 Terminal near Bilaspur.
- "Rationalisation of Numbering Systems of National Highways" (PDF). New Delhi: Department of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 3 April 2012.
- "New National Highway notification" (PDF). The Gazette of India - Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 31 August 2019.
- "New Numbering of National Highways notification - Government of India" (PDF). The Gazette of India. Retrieved 31 August 2019.
- "The List of National Highways in India" (PDF). Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 31 August 2019.
|This Indian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|