National Highway 465 (India)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Auxiliary route of NH 65|
|Length||105.6 km (65.6 mi)|
National Highway 465, commonly referred to as NH 465 is a national highway in India. It is a secondary route of primary National Highway 65. NH-465 runs in the state of Maharashtra in India.
- NH 65 Terminal near Mohol.
- NH 166 near Kamti
- NH 52 near Mandrup
- NH 150 near Valsang
- NH 65 Terminal near Tandulwadi.
- "New national highways declaration notification" (PDF). The Gazette of India - Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 15 March 2019.
- "State-wise length of National Highways (NH) in India". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 15 March 2019.
- "New Numbering of National Highways notification - Government of India" (PDF). The Gazette of India. Retrieved 15 March 2019.
|This Indian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|