National Highway 552 (India)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Map of the National Highway in red
|Length||486 km (302 mi)|
|States||Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh|
- Madhya Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
M.P. border - Small stretch of 4 km up to NH-27 near Chirgaon.
- NH 52 Terminal near Tonk.
- NH 148D near Uniara.
- NH 44 near Morena.
- NH 719 near Bhind.
- NH 27 Terminal near Chirgaon.
- "Rationalisation of Numbering Systems of National Highways" (PDF). New Delhi: Department of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 3 April 2012.
- "State-wise length of National Highways (NH) in India as on 30.06.2017". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 12 August 2018.
- "New Numbering of National Highways notification - Government of India" (PDF). The Gazette of India. Retrieved 12 August 2018.
- "New national highways notification dated June, 2016" (PDF). The Gazette of India - Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 12 August 2018.
- "Press Information Bureau - GOI". Retrieved 21 February 2018.