National Highway 60 (India)
Moshi Toll Plaza
|Length||360.6 km (224.1 mi)|
National Highway 60 (NH 60) is a primary national highway in India, connecting Pune and Dhule in the state of Maharashtra. Previously this route was numbered as NH 3 and NH 50. The total length of NH 60 is 360.6 km (224.1 mi). Dhule to Nashik stretch of this route is part of Asian Highway 47. Four Laning of Khed - Sinnar Section, 137.946 km (85.716 mi), was in progress in 2018. 
- NH 53 Terminal near Dhule.
- NH 52 near Dhule
- NH 160H near Malegaon
- NH 953 near Pimpalgaon Baswant
- NH 160 near Nashik
- NH 160A near Sinnar
- NH 160D near Nandur Shingote
- NH 61 near Ale
- NH 548D near Chakan
- NH 48 Terminal near Pune.
- "Rationalisation of Numbering Systems of National Highways" (PDF). New Delhi: Department of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 3 April 2012.
- "New Numbering of National Highways notification - Government of India" (PDF). The Gazette of India. Retrieved 8 April 2019.
- "State-wise length of National Highways (NH) in India". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 8 April 2019.
- "Asian Highway Database - Country wise". UNESCAP. Retrieved 9 April 2019.
- "Four Laning of Khed-Sinnar Section, Monthly progress report" (PDF). NHAI. Retrieved 9 April 2019.
- "Khed-Sinnar stretch to be completed next year, says NHAI (Former NH50 - New NH60)". The Times of India. 16 May 2018. Retrieved 9 April 2018.
- "Asian Highway Database - Country wise". UNESCAP. Retrieved 9 May 2019.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to NH 60 (India).|
|This Indian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|