National Highway 748 (India)
NH 748 near Old Goa
|Auxiliary route of NH 48|
|Length||160 km (100 mi)|
Phase III: 153 km (95 mi)
|East end||Belgaum, Karnataka|
|West end||Panaji, North Goa, Goa|
|States||Karnataka: 82 km (51 mi)|
Goa: 71 km (44 mi)
|Anmod - Ponda|
National Highway 748 (NH 748) is a National Highway in India that starts from Belgaum in Karnataka and ends at Panaji in North Goa district. The highway is 153 km (95 mi) long, of which 82 km (51 mi) is in Karnataka and 71 km (44 mi) is in Goa. It is a spur road of National Highway 48.
- NH 48 Terminal near Belgaum.
- NH 748AA near Machhe.
- NH 67 near Ramnagar.
- NH 566 near Ponda.
- NH 66 Terminal near Bijapur.
- List of National Highways in India
- List of National Highways in India by state
- National Highways Development Project
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 10 April 2009. Retrieved 20 July 2011.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link) Start and end points of National Highways
- "New Numbering of National Highways notification - Government of India" (PDF). The Gazette of India. Retrieved 18 September 2018.
- "State-wise length of National Highways in India". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 18 September 2018.