National Highway 753C (India)
|Auxiliary route of NH 53|
|Length||285.5 km (177.4 mi)|
NH753C connects Jalna Bypass, Sindhkhed Raja, Dusrabid, Bibi, Sultanpur, Mehkar, Dongaon, Kenwad, Malegaon Jahangir, Shelu bazar, Karanja, Bramhankhed, Kherda, Pimpalgaon, Vaghoda, Dashasar, Talegaon and Pulgaon in the state of Maharashtra.
- NH 753A Terminal near Jalna.
- NH 548C near Sultanpur
- NH 548CC near Mehkar
- NH 461B near Malegaon
- NH 161 near Malegaon
- NH 161A near Shelu bazar
- NH 161E near Karanja
- NH 361C near Karanja
- NH 347A Terminal near Pulgaon.
- "New national highways declaration notification" (PDF). The Gazette of India - Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 13 March 2019.
- "State-wise length of National Highways (NH) in India". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 13 March 2019.
- "New Numbering of National Highways notification - Government of India" (PDF). The Gazette of India. Retrieved 13 March 2019.
|This Indian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|