National Highway 83 (India)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Map of the National Highway in red
NH 83 near NIT Trichy
|Length||389 km (242 mi)|
|Dindigul, Oddanchatram,Udumalpet,Palani , Tiruchirappalli, Thanjavur|
National Highway 83 (NH 83) is a primary national highway in India. NH-83 runs in an east-west direction, entirely within the state of Tamil Nadu in India. 4-laning of Pollachi to Dindigul stretch was approved in 2018.
- NH 544 Terminal near Coimbatore.
- NH 44 near Dindigul
- NH 183 near Dindigul
- NH 383 near Dindigul
- NH 38 near Tiruchirappalli
- NH 336 near Tiruchirappalli
- NH 36 near Thanjavur
- NH 32 Terminal near Kolebira.
- "Rationalisation of Numbering Systems of National Highways" (PDF). New Delhi: Department of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 3 April 2012.
- "State-wise length of National Highways (NH) in India". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 5 April 2019.
- "Rs 2,122 crore project to convert 3 Tamil Nadu NH stretches into 4-lane roads on NH 83". The Times of India. 24 March 2018. Retrieved 5 April 2019.
- "New Numbering of National Highways notification - Government of India" (PDF). The Gazette of India. Retrieved 5 April 2019.
|This Indian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|