National Highway 930 (India)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Map of the National Highway in red
|Auxiliary route of NH 30|
|Length||396 km (246 mi)|
National Highway 930, commonly referred to as NH 930 is a national highway in India. It is a spur road of National Highway 30. NH-930 traverses the states of Chhattisgarh and Maharashtra in India.
- NH 30 Terminal near Raipur.
- NH 930D near Chandrapur.
- NH 347A near Warora.
- NH 44 Terminal near Sarangarh.
- "New highways notification dated March, 2014" (PDF). The Gazette of India - Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 18 July 2018.
- "State-wise length of National Highways (NH) in India as on 30.06.2017". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 18 July 2018.
- "New Numbering of National Highways notification - Government of India" (PDF). The Gazette of India. Retrieved 18 July 2018.
- "New National Highways in Chhattisgarh". Press Information Bureau - Government of India. 10 March 2016. Retrieved 18 July 2018.
|This Indian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|