National Register of Historic Places listings in Appling County, Georgia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Appling County Courthouse||September 18, 1980
|Courthouse Sq.||Baxley||Built in 1908|
|2||Bank of Surrency||January 31, 2003
|80 Hart St.||Surrency||Built in 1911, was used as city hall as of 2007|
|3||Citizens Banking Company||May 2, 1985
|112-116 N. Main St.||Baxley||Built in 1911|
|4||C. W. Deen House||September 30, 1982
|413 N. Main St.||Baxley||Built between 1894 and 1897|
|5||United States Post Office-Baxley, Georgia||July 5, 2000
|124 Tippins St.||Baxley||Built in 1935/36, now used for the magistrate court|
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on November 15, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- Georgia BackRoads magazine, Spring 2007, p. 61
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Appling County, Georgia.|