National Register of Historic Places listings in Bath County, Virginia
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Bath County, Virginia.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Bath County, Virginia, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in an online map.
There are 23 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county, including 1 National Historic Landmark.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Ashwood School||July 28, 2016
|5604 U.S. Route 220||Hot Springs|
|2||Barton Lodge||December 24, 2013
|373 French's Hill Dr.||Hot Springs|
|3||Camp Alkulana Historic District||April 6, 2015
|111 Alkulana Camp Rd.||Millboro Springs|
|4||Camp Mont Shenandoah Historic District||April 6, 2015
|218 Mont Shenandoah Ln.||Millboro Springs|
|5||Douthat State Park Historic District||September 20, 1986
|Douthat State Park Rd.||Millboro|
|6||Fort Lewis||April 4, 2019
|603 Old Plantation Way||Millsboro vicinity|
|7||Garth Newel||June 19, 2013
|447 Garth Newel Ln.||Hot Springs|
|8||Hidden Valley||February 26, 1970
|North of Bacova near the junction of State Route 39 and McGuffin Rd. in the George Washington National Forest||Bacova|
|9||Hidden Valley Rock Shelter (44BA31)||July 22, 1986
|Northern side of the Jackson River, east of its confluence with Hidden Run||Warm Springs|
|10||Homestead Dairy Barns||February 13, 2007
|U.S. Route 220||Warm Springs|
|11||The Homestead||May 3, 1984
|U.S. Route 220||Hot Springs|
|12||Millboro School||January 16, 2004
|Junction of High and Main Sts.||Millboro|
|13||Mustoe House||April 12, 2002
|U.S. Route 220||Hot Springs|
|14||Oakley Farm||August 8, 2007
|11865 U.S. Route 220||Warm Springs|
|15||Old Stone House||February 10, 1983
|Southwest of Milboro Springs on Stilington Dr.||Millboro Springs|
|16||Switchback School||December 24, 2013
|210 Pinehurst Heights Rd.||Hot Springs|
|17||Three Hills||December 24, 2013
|348 Three Hills Ln.||Warm Springs|
|18||Warm Springs and West Warm Springs Historic District||September 25, 2018
|Junction of U.S. Route 220 and State Route 39, West Warm Springs Dr., and adjoining roads||Warm Springs|
|19||Warm Springs Bathhouses||October 8, 1969
|Northeast of Warm Springs off U.S. Route 220||Warm Springs||Also known as Jefferson Pools|
|20||Warm Springs Mill||September 11, 1989
|Eastern side of Old Mill Rd.||Warm Springs|
|21||John Wesley Methodist Episcopal Church and Cemetery||December 24, 2013
|212 W. Warm Springs Dr.||West Warm Springs|
|22||The Wilderness||August 21, 2017
|13954 Deerfield Rd.||Hot Springs|
|23||The Yard||February 13, 2007
|381 Old Greenhouse Rd.||Hot Springs|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Bath County, Virginia.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Virginia
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Virginia
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on August 9, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2009-03-13.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- National Register of Historic Places Inventory/Nomination: Warm Springs Mill. National Park Service, 1988, 18.