National Register of Historic Places listings in Burke County, Georgia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Burke County Courthouse||September 18, 1980
|2||Haven Memorial Methodist Episcopal Church||April 12, 1996
|Barron St., S of Jct. of Barron and 6th Sts.||Waynesboro|
|3||Hopeful Baptist Church||January 11, 1993
|Winter Rd. E of jct. with Blythe Rd.||Keysville||Monumental Greek Revival church built 1850–51, notable for having white and black members before the Civil War.|
|4||John James Jones House||February 15, 1980
|525 Jones Ave.||Waynesboro|
|5||McCanaan Missionary Baptist Church and Cemetery||June 14, 2001
|McCanaan Church Rd.||Sardis|
|6||Sapp Plantation||February 8, 1980
|NW of Sardis on GA 24||Sardis|
|7||Waynesboro Commercial Historic District||June 10, 1993
|E. 6th, E. 7th, E. 8th, S. Liberty and Myrick Sts.||Waynesboro|
|8||Waynesboro Historic District||March 25, 2009
|Roughly bounded by Walker Street, 12th Street, Waters Street, Corker Row, 4th Street, and Jones Avenue||Waynesboro|
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on November 8, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Burke County, Georgia.|