National Register of Historic Places listings in Caswell County, North Carolina
This list includes properties and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Caswell County, North Carolina. Click the "Map of all coordinates" link to the right to view an online map of all properties and districts with latitude and longitude coordinates in the table below.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Brown-Graves House and Brown's Store||July 15, 1974
|SW of Yanceyville on NC 150||Locust Hill|
|2||Caswell County Courthouse||June 4, 1973
|3||Caswell County Training School||January 25, 2018
|403 Dillard School Dr.||Yanceyville|
|4||Garland-Buford House||January 24, 1974
|N of Leasburg on SR 1561||Leasburg|
|5||Graves House||November 20, 1974
|U.S. 158 at NC 86||Yanceyville|
|6||Griers Presbyterian Church and Cemetery||December 30, 1985
|7||William Henry and Sarah Holderness House||December 2, 2014
|3082 US 158 W.||Yanceyville|
|8||John Johnston House||March 14, 1997
|1325 NC 62, N.||Yanceyville|
|9||Longwood||September 15, 1976
|SW of Milton on NC 62||Milton|
|10||James Malone House||April 30, 2008
|7374 US 158||Leasburg|
|11||Melrose/Williamson House||February 28, 1985
|Off NC 62||Yanceyville Township|
|12||Milton Historic District||October 25, 1973
|Runs along Main St. from Atlantic and Danville RR to County Line Creek||Milton|
|13||Milton State Bank||April 13, 1973
|Main (Broad) St.||Milton|
|14||Moore House||August 28, 1973
|E of Locust Hill off U.S. 158||Locust Hill|
|15||Poteat House||October 24, 1979
|N of Yanceyville on NC 62||Yanceyville|
|16||Red House Presbyterian Church||May 1, 2007
|13409 NC 119 N||Semora|
|17||Rose Hill||October 25, 1973
|On U.S. 158 at jct. with NC 150||Locust Hill|
|18||Union Tavern||May 15, 1975
|19||Warren House and Warren's Store||June 19, 1973
|On NC 86||Prospect Hill|
|20||Wildwood||October 5, 2001
|5680 Stephentown Rd.||Semora|
|21||Woodside||March 6, 1986
|22||Bartlett Yancey House||December 4, 1973
|Southern side of U.S. Route 158, 0.3 miles west of the NC 1500 junction||Yanceyville|
|23||Yanceyville Historic District||October 15, 1973
|W. Main St., Courthouse Sq., and North Ave. to Church St.||Yanceyville|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Caswell County, North Carolina.|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in North Carolina
- List of National Historic Landmarks in North Carolina
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes from USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on May 10, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- National Park Service (2008-04-24). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- Survey and Planning Unit, North Carolina Division of Archives and History. National Register of Historic Places Inventory/Nomination: Bartlett Yancey House. National Park Service, 1973-09-13. Accessed 2016-11-03.