National Register of Historic Places listings in Craig County, Virginia
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Craig County, Virginia.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Craig County, Virginia, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a Google map.
There are 3 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Craig Healing Springs||July 21, 1982
|Dicks Creek Rd.||Craig Springs|
|2||Huffman House||May 26, 2005
|State Route 42||Newport|
|3||New Castle Historic District||October 25, 1973
|Main and Court Sts.; also Boyd, Broad, Court, Main, Market, Middle, Race, and Walnut Sts., State Routes 42 and 311, Mitchell Dr., and Salem Ave.||New Castle||Second set of boundaries represents a boundary increase of June 10, 1993|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Craig County, Virginia.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Virginia
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Virginia
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on August 9, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2008-04-24.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.