National Register of Historic Places listings in Grayson County, Virginia
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Grayson County, Virginia.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Grayson County, Virginia, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a Google map.
There are 7 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county, including 1 National Historic Landmark.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Stephen G. Bourne House||August 26, 2004
|6707 Spring Valley Rd.||Fries|
|2||Brookside Farm and Mill||November 16, 2005
|4161 U.S. Route 58||Independence|
|3||Fries Boarding Houses||October 29, 2007
|362 and 364 Grayson St.||Fries|
|4||Grayson County Courthouse||January 26, 1978
|5||Old Grayson County Courthouse and Clerk's Office||February 21, 1997
|Junction of Greenville and Justice Rds.||Galax|
|6||Ripshin||September 22, 1971
|Near the junction of Ripshin and Laurel Creek Rds.||Troutdale||Also known as the Sherwood Anderson Farm|
|7||Spring Valley Rural Historic District||March 1, 2011
|Spring Valley, Liberty Hill, and Leafwood Rds. in the Spring Valley community||Fries|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Grayson County, Virginia.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Virginia
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Virginia
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on August 9, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2008-04-24.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.