National Register of Historic Places listings in Greensville County, Virginia
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Greensville County, Virginia.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Greensville County, Virginia, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a Google map.
There are 3 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county. Another property was once listed but has been removed.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Alexander Watson Batte House||July 3, 1991
|Southern side of Scotland Dr., 1500 feet west of its junction with Orion Rd.||Jarratt|
|2||John Green Archaeological Sites||May 9, 1985
|3||Weaver House||July 8, 1982
|Otterdam Rd.||Cowie Corner|
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Date removed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|1||Spring Hill||December 2, 1985|
|June 10, 2005||State Route 730||Emporia||Demolished in 1999|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Greensville County, Virginia.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Virginia
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Virginia
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Emporia, Virginia
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on August 9, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2008-04-24.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.