National Register of Historic Places listings in Henry County, Virginia
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Henry County, Virginia.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Henry County, Virginia, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in an online map.
There are 18 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||John D. Bassett High School||February 3, 2006
|State Route 57||Bassett|
|2||Beaver Creek Plantation||May 9, 1985
|State Route 108||Martinsville|
|3||Belleview||June 10, 1974
|South of the Joseph Martin Highway||Ridgeway|
|4||Edgewood||March 29, 2007
|150 Old Stage Rd.||Stanleytown|
|5||Eltham Manor||August 5, 1999
|405 Riverside Dr.||Bassett|
|6||Fairy Stone State Park Historic District||April 10, 2007
|967 Fairystone Lake Dr.||Stuart|
|7||Fieldale Historic District||February 22, 2008
|Roughly bounded by 10th St., River Rd., Patrick Ave., and Chestnut St.||Fieldale|
|8||Grassdale Farm||May 30, 2002
|187 Spencer Penn Rd.||Spencer|
|9||The Highlands||February 13, 2018
|510 Edgewood Dr.||Stanleytown|
|10||Ingleside||August 5, 1999
|500 Mica Rd.||Ridgeway|
|11||Marshall Field and Company Clubhouse||June 1, 2005
|2692 River Rd.||Fieldale|
|12||Martinsville Fish Dam||January 21, 1974
|Smith River below the Rives Rd. bridge||Martinsville|
|13||Old Turner Place||November 21, 2002
|7643 Henry Rd.||Henry|
|14||Rock Run School||November 16, 2005
|532 John Baker Rd.||Fieldale|
|15||Spencer-Penn School||May 26, 2005
|30 George Taylor Rd.||Spencer|
|16||R.L. Stone House||August 16, 2006
|3136 State Route 57||Bassett|
|17||Stoneleigh||November 24, 1982
|Oak Level Rd.||Stanleytown|
|18||Virginia Home||May 24, 2000
|986 Field Ave.||Fieldale|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Henry County, Virginia.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Virginia
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Virginia
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Martinsville, Virginia
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on August 9, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2008-04-24.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- Martinsville Fish Dam on Smith River, Virginia Tourism Corporation, 2017. Accessed 2017-03-28.