National Register of Historic Places listings in Highland County, Virginia
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Highland County, Virginia.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Highland County, Virginia, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a Google map.
There are 7 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Crab Run Lane Truss Bridge||September 16, 2009
|Mansion House Rd. over Crab Run||McDowell|
|2||GW Jeep Site||December 23, 1993
|Elleber Sods Rd.||Monterey||Extends into Pocahontas County, West Virginia|
|3||C.P. Jones House and Law Office||December 24, 2013
|144 and 160 W. Main St.||Monterey|
|4||Mansion House||January 31, 2006
|161 Mansion House Rd.||McDowell|
|5||McClung Farm Historic District||January 25, 1991
|Bullpasture River Rd.||McDowell|
|6||Monterey High School||March 13, 2002
|Spruce St., 0.5 miles south of U.S. Route 250||Monterey|
|7||Monterey Hotel||January 18, 1974
|Main St. (U.S. Route 250)||Monterey|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Highland County, Virginia.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Virginia
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Virginia
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on September 13, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. April 24, 2008.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- Brinker, Ruth. National Register of Historic Places Inventory-Nomination Form: GW Jeep Site. National Park Service, 1992-08-31, 9.
- Frazler, William T., and Nancy Born. National Register of Historic Places Inventory/Nomination: McClung Farm Historic District. National Park Service, 1990-03, 16.