National Register of Historic Places listings in Jefferson County, Georgia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Bartow Historic District||January 13, 2009
|Roughly centered along U.S. Hwy. 221, U.S. Hwy. 319 and the CSX rail line||Bartow|
|2||Cunningham-Coleman House||September 7, 1984
|SE of Wadley||Wadley|
|3||Jefferson County Courthouse||September 18, 1980
|Courthouse Sq.||Louisville||Built in 1904, it stands on the site of Georgia's first permanent capitol. Contributing property to Louisville Commercial Historic District|
|4||Louisville Commercial Historic District||January 13, 1994
|Area surrounding Broad St. between Peachtree and Screven Sts., including parts of Walnut, Mulberry and Green Sts.||Louisville|
|5||Old Market||February 17, 1978
|U.S. 1 and GA 24||Louisville||Contributing property to Louisville Commercial Historic District|
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on October 4, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Jefferson County, Georgia.|