National Register of Historic Places listings in Manistee County, Michigan
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Manistee County, Michigan.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Manistee County, Michigan, United States. Latitude and longitude coordinates are provided for many National Register properties and districts; these locations may be seen together in a map.
There are 17 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county, including 1 National Historic Landmark.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Simeon Babcock House||November 30, 1999
|420 Third St.||Manistee|
|2||Camp Tosebo||December 21, 2000
|7228 Miller Rd., Onekama Township||Red Park vicinity|
|3||City of Milwaukee||December 14, 1990
|Marine Terminal Railyard, eastern slip||Manistee||When listed on the National Register in 1990, the ship was located in Elberta, Michigan (Benzie County), but was moved to Manistee in 2000.|
|4||First Congregational Church||June 25, 1974
|412 S. 4th St.||Manistee|
|5||John J. Makinen Bottle House||July 9, 1987
|14551 Wuoksi Ave.||Kaleva|
|6||Manistee Central Business District||May 7, 1982
|Roughly bonded by Maple, Washington, Water and River Sts.||Manistee|
|7||Manistee County Courthouse Fountain||February 8, 1988
|Onekama Village Park||Onekama|
|8||Manistee Harbor, South Breakwater||October 20, 1995
|Mouth of the Manistee R., at Lake Michigan||Manistee|
|9||Manistee Iron Works Machine Shop||July 19, 2010
|254 River St.||Manistee|
|10||Manistee North Pier||May 17, 1990
|W end of Fifth Ave.||Manistee|
|11||Orchard Beach State Park||December 8, 2009
|2064 N. Lakeshore Road||Manistee|
|12||Our Saviour's Evangelical Lutheran Church||August 21, 1972
|300 Walnut St.||Manistee|
|13||Portage Point Inn Complex||October 8, 1985
|8513 S. Portage Point Dr.||Onekama|
|14||Ramsdell Theatre||January 13, 1972
|101 Maple St.||Manistee|
|15||Sandenburgh-Rogers Summer Resort Complex||December 6, 1996
|2046 Crescent Beach Rd., Onekama Township||Parkdale|
|16||Udell Lookout Tower||August 22, 1996
|Forest Rd. 5207, Huron-Manistee National Forest||Wellston|
|17||Walther League Camp – Camp Arcadia||April 17, 2017
|3046 Oak St.||Arcadia Township|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Manistee County, Michigan.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Michigan
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Michigan
- List of Michigan State Historic Sites in Manistee County, Michigan
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on November 8, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. April 24, 2008.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- "S.S. City of Milwaukee - History". Archived from the original on July 25, 2011. Retrieved July 28, 2011.