National Register of Historic Places listings in Nottoway County, Virginia
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Nottoway County, Virginia.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Nottoway County, Virginia, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a Google map.
There are 10 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Blackstone Historic District||January 25, 1991
|Roughly bounded by Mann, Dillard, Tavern, S. High, Oak, 8th, and Freeman Sts., and the former Norfolk and Western railroad tracks||Blackstone|
|2||Burke's Tavern||July 17, 1975
|1.5 miles (2.4 km) west of Burkeville at the junction of Orchard and Burke Tavern Rds.||Burkeville|
|3||Hyde Park||May 28, 2013
|6808 W. Courthouse Rd.||Burkeville|
|4||Inverness||December 22, 1999
|884 Inverness Ave.||Burkeville|
|5||Little Mountain Pictograph Site||February 15, 1991
|6||Millbrook||March 23, 2010
|1204 Snead Spring Rd.||Crewe|
|7||Mountain Hall||March 13, 2002
|181 Mountain Hall Dr.||Crewe|
|8||Nottoway County Courthouse||August 13, 1973
|Off U.S. Route 460 on Courthouse Rd.||Nottoway|
|9||Oakridge||January 30, 1978
|West of Blackstone off Hungarytown Rd.||Blackstone|
|10||Schwartz Tavern||June 28, 1974
|111 Tavern St.||Blackstone|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Nottoway County, Virginia.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Virginia
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Virginia
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on August 9, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2008-04-24.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.