National Register of Historic Places listings in Rusk County, Texas
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Rusk County, Texas.
This is intended to be a complete list of properties and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Rusk County, Texas. There are one district, five individual properties, and one former property listed on the National Register in the county. Two individually listed properties are Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks with one additional located within the district and another on one of the individual properties.
The publicly disclosed locations of National Register properties and districts may be seen in a mapping service provided.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Elias and Mattie Crim House||August 17, 2005
|310 E. Main St.||Henderson||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|2||Harmony Hill Site||May 13, 1976
|Address restricted||Tatum||Smithsonian trinomials 41RK40, 41RK41, 41RK42, 41RK44, 41RK50, 41RK51, 41RK67, 41RK68|
|3||Henderson Commercial Historic District||March 10, 1995
|Roughly bounded by Charlevoix, Marshall, Elk and Van Buren Sts.||Henderson||Includes Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|4||Hudnall-Pirtle Site||September 11, 1991
|Address restricted||Easton||Smithsonian trinomial 41RK4|
|5||Monte Verdi Plantation||March 31, 2014
|11992 Cty. Rd. 4233 W.||Cushing||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark, includes additional Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|6||Musgano Site||June 24, 1976
|Address restricted||Tatum||Smithsonian trinomial 41RK19|
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Date removed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|1||Poe-Jones-Richardson House||November 25, 1980|
|March 19, 1982||300 Tipps St.||Henderson||Destroyed by fire in 1980.|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Texas
- Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks in Rusk County
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on April 12, 2019.
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes from USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- Federal and state laws and practices restrict general public access to information regarding the specific location of this resource. In some cases, this is to protect archeological sites from vandalism, while in other cases it is restricted at the request of the owner. See: Knoerl, John; Miller, Diane; Shrimpton, Rebecca H. (1990), Guidelines for Restricting Information about Historic and Prehistoric Resources, National Register Bulletin (29), National Park Service, U.S. Department of the Interior, OCLC 20706997.
- Walker, Cyndi Long (2014). Henderson. Charleston, South Carolina: Arcadia Publishing. p. 79. ISBN 9781467132510.
Media related to National Register of Historic Places in Rusk County, Texas at Wikimedia Commons