National Register of Historic Places listings in Russell County, Virginia
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Russell County, Virginia.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Russell County, Virginia, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a Google map.
There are 11 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Blackford Bridge||June 24, 2010
|2||Carter Hill||January 28, 2000
|3||Castlerun Historic District||January 28, 2000
|Castle Run Rd.||Castlewood|
|4||Daugherty's Cave and Breeding Site||June 23, 1978
|5||Samuel Gilmer House||February 17, 2015
|2410 E. Main St.||Lebanon|
|6||Honaker Commercial Historic District||December 23, 2009
|State Route 80||Honaker|
|7||Jessees Mill||January 20, 2005
|Jessees Mill, 2.5 miles (4.0 km) north of State Route 71||Cleveland|
|8||Mason-Dorton School||May 3, 2002
|State Route 71 at its junction with Moccasin Ridge Rd.||Castlewood|
|9||Old Russell County Courthouse||July 16, 1973
|West of Dickensonville on U.S. Route 58 Alternate||Dickensonville|
|10||Stephen B. Quillen House||October 23, 2003
|149 Church St.||Lebanon|
|11||Smithfield||August 16, 1994
|Northwestern side of U.S. Route 19, 3 miles (4.8 km) southwest of Rosedale||Rosedale|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Russell County, Virginia.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Virginia
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Virginia
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on August 2, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2008-04-24.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.