National Register of Historic Places listings in Telfair County, Georgia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Max and Emma Sue McRae House||March 1, 2007
|405 S. Second Ave.||McRae||Built in 1897|
|2||South Georgia College Administration Building||October 16, 1980
|College St.||McRae||Now houses the Telfair Center for the Arts|
|3||Telfair County Courthouse and Jail||June 8, 1995
|Courthouse Sq.||McRae||Courthouse rebuilt in 1934 using the walls of the 1904 courthouse. Jail built in 1902.|
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on November 8, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Telfair County, Georgia.|