National Register of Historic Places listings in Warren County, Pennsylvania
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Warren County, Pennsylvania.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Warren County, Pennsylvania, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a map.
There are 11 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county. Another property was once listed but has been removed.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Cornplanter Grant||May 14, 2018
|Allegheny Reservoir||Elk Township||Indian reservation; mostly submerged by the creation of the reservoir|
|2||A.J. Hazeltine House||November 21, 1976
|710 Pennsylvania Avenue, West||Warren|
|3||Irvine United Presbyterian Church||August 27, 1976
|Off U.S. Route 6||Brokenstraw Township|
|4||Guy C. Irvine House||September 13, 1978
|1.5 miles (2.4 km) south of Russell on U.S. Route 62||Pine Grove Township|
|5||John P. Jefferson House||May 9, 1985
|119 Market Street||Warren|
|6||Struthers Library Building||October 10, 1975
|3rd Avenue and Liberty Street||Warren|
|7||Warren Armory||May 9, 1991
|330 Hickory Street||Warren|
|8||Warren County Courthouse||April 18, 1977
|Market Street and 4th Avenue||Warren|
|9||Warren Historic District||July 22, 1999
|Roughly bounded by Conewango Creek, the Allegheny River, 7th Avenue and Laurel Street||Warren|
|10||Wetmore House||April 28, 1975
|210 4th Avenue||Warren|
|11||Woman's Club of Warren||June 28, 1996
|310 Market Street||Warren|
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Date removed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|1||Pennsylvania Railroad Passenger Station||November 19, 1974|
|May 8, 1986||316 Chestnut Street||Warren|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Warren County, Pennsylvania.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Pennsylvania
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Pennsylvania
- List of Pennsylvania state historical markers in Warren County
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on August 9, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- "Cornplanter Indian Reservation (historical)". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- Heinrich, Keith. "The Cornplanter Grant : The Last Native American Settlement in Pennsylvania". Pennsylvania State Historic Preservation Office, 2018-11-14.