National Register of Historic Places listings in Waynesboro, Virginia
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Waynesboro, Virginia.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in the independent city of Waynesboro, Virginia, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a Google map.
There are 11 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the city.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||Description|
|1||Coiner-Quesenbery House||November 7, 1976
|332 W. Main St.
|2||Crompton-Shenandoah Plant||August 18, 2011
|200 W. 12th St.
|3||Fairfax Hall||September 9, 1982
|4||Fishburne Military School||October 4, 1984
|225 S. Wayne Ave.
||Founded in 1879, one of oldest military academies in nation|
|5||General Electric Specialty Control Plant||March 29, 2012
|1 Solutions Way
|6||Plumb House||January 24, 1991
|1012 W. Main St.
||House museum covering Plumb family history and also Battle of Waynesboro, Virginia nearby|
|7||Port Republic Road Historic District||April 12, 2002
|Alpha, Beta, and Elkton Sts., Fairview Ave., Fontaine St., Minden Pl., Port Republic Rd., Riverside Dr., and Shiloh Ave.
|8||Rose Cliff||August 30, 2006
|835 Oak Ave.
|9||Tree Streets Historic District||April 12, 2002
|Roughly bounded by Pine Ave., 11th St., S. Wayne Ave., 16th St., and Oak Ave.
||Oldest residential area in Waynesboro; includes Pine, Locust, Cherry, Oak and other Avenues|
|10||Virginia Metalcrafters Historic District||November 16, 2015
|1010 E. Main St.
|11||Waynesboro Downtown Historic District||January 24, 2002
|Federal St., Main St., Wayne Ave.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Waynesboro, Virginia.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Virginia
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Virginia
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Augusta County, Virginia
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on August 2, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2008-04-24.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.