Naval Outlying Field Santa Rosa
NOLF Santa Rosa
|Location||Santa Rosa County, near Milton, Florida|
|Elevation AMSL||150 ft / 46 m|
Naval Outlying Field (NOLF) Santa Rosa (ICAO: KNGS, FAA LID: NGS) is a military use airport located five nautical miles (9 km) southeast of the central business district of Milton, in Santa Rosa County, Florida, United States. It is owned by the United States Navy and has four asphalt paved runways (5/23, 9/27, 14/32, 18/36) all of which are 4,500 by 150 feet (1,372 x 46 m). The airfield is under the control of Commander, Training Air Wing FIVE at NAS Whiting Field, Florida.
This airport is assigned a three-letter location identifier of NGS by the Federal Aviation Administration, but it does not have an International Air Transport Association (IATA) airport code (the IATA assigned NGS to Nagasaki Airport in Japan).
- FAA Airport Master Record for NGS ( PDF), effective May 7, 2009.
- "Airline and Airport Code Search". International Air Transport Association (IATA). Retrieved November 15, 2016.
- "NOLF Santa Rosa (IATA: none, ICAO: KNGS, FAA: NGS)". Great Circle Mapper. Retrieved November 15, 2016.
- "Nagasaki Airport (IATA: NGS, ICAO: RJFU)". Aviation Safety Network. Retrieved November 15, 2016.
- NOLF Santa Rosa at GlobalSecurity.org
- Airport information for KNGS at AirNav
- Aeronautical chart for KNGS at SkyVector