New Hampshire Route 114
|Maintained by NHDOT|
|Length||60.433 mi (97.257 km)|
|South end||NH 101 in Bedford|
|North end||NH 10 in Grantham|
|Counties||Hillsborough, Merrimack, Sullivan|
New Hampshire Route 114 (abbreviated NH 114) is a 60.433-mile-long (97.257 km) secondary north–south highway in central New Hampshire. The highway runs between Bedford in Hillsborough County and Grantham in Sullivan County.
The southern terminus of NH 114 is at New Hampshire Route 101 in Bedford. The northern terminus is at New Hampshire Route 10 in Grantham. The highway maintains a northwest-southeast alignment from Bedford northward.
|Hillsborough||Bedford||0.000||0.000||NH 101 to US 3 / I‑293 / Everett Turnpike – Manchester, Milford, Keene||Southern terminus|
|Goffstown||3.582||5.765||NH 114A east (Mast Road) – Pinardville||Northern terminus of NH 114A|
|7.417||11.937||NH 13 south (Pleasant Street) – New Boston, Milford||Southern end of concurrency with NH 13|
|7.737||12.451||NH 13 north (High Street) – Dunbarton||Northern end of concurrency with NH 13|
|Weare||14.593||23.485||NH 77 south (Dustin Tavern Road) to NH 149 – New Boston, Deering||Southern end of concurrency with NH 77|
|18.972||30.532||NH 77 north (Concord Stage Road) – Dunbarton, Concord||Northern end of concurrency with NH 77|
|US 202 (Franklin Pierce Highway) / NH 9 – Concord, Hillsborough, Keene||Interchange|
|Bradford||34.794||55.996||NH 103 – Sunapee, Warner|
|Sutton||42.913||69.062||North Road to I‑89 – Concord||Exit 10 on I-89|
|New London||46.042||74.097||NH 11 (King Hill Road) to I‑89 – Newbury, Andover|
|48.491||78.039||Newport Road to I‑89 – Newport||Exit 12 on I-89|
|Sullivan||Springfield||52.261||84.106||Georges Mills Road to I‑89 – Georges Mills, Sunapee||Exit 12A on I-89|
|55.197||88.831||Four Corners Road to NH 4A|
|Grantham||60.433||97.257||NH 10 – Newport, Lebanon||Northern terminus|
|1.000 mi = 1.609 km; 1.000 km = 0.621 mi|
|Length||3.696 mi (5.948 km)|
New Hampshire Route 114A (abbreviated NH 114A) is a 3.696-mile-long (5.948 km) north–south highway in Hillsborough County in southeast New Hampshire. The highway connects downtown Manchester with Goffstown.
The southern terminus of NH 114A is at U.S. Route 3 and New Hampshire Route 3A in Manchester on the west side of the Merrimack River. The northern terminus is at the junction with New Hampshire Route 114 in Goffstown. The route maintains a northwest–southeast routing for its entire length.
- Bureau of Planning & Community Assistance (February 20, 2015). "NH Public Roads". Concord, New Hampshire: New Hampshire Department of Transportation. Retrieved April 7, 2015.
- Bureau of Planning & Community Assistance (April 3, 2015). "Nodal Reference 2015, State of New Hampshire". New Hampshire Department of Transportation. Retrieved April 7, 2015.
- Town of Bedford, Hillsborough County
- Town of Goffstown, Hillsborough County
- Town of Weare, Hillsborough County
- Town of Henniker, Merrimack County
- Town of Bradford, Merrimack County
- Town of Sutton, Merrimack County
- Town of New London, Merrimack County
- Town of Springfield, Sullivan County
- Town of Grantham, Sullivan County
|This New Hampshire road-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|