Nissan Motor India Private Limited
|Headquarters||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Mr. Takeyuki Ishida|
(MD), Mr. Sandip Neogi
(MD), Mr. Arun Malhotra
|Parent||Nissan Motor Company|
Nissan Motor India Pvt Ltd (NMIPL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd Japan. The company was incorporated in 2005 and offers innovative and exciting products across hatchback, MUV, SUV and sedan segments in India. Nissan in India has a portfolio of two brands, Nissan and Datsun. In February 2008, Nissan, together with its global alliance partner Renault signed a MoU with Government of Tamil Nadu to set up a manufacturing plant at Oragadam, near Chennai with an investment of INR 45 billion over a period of 7 years. On 17 March 2010, the Renault-Nissan alliance plant was inaugurated in a record time of 21 months since its ground breaking ceremony in June 2008.
- Nissan Micra (Launched 2010)
- Nissan Sunny (Launched 2011)
- Nissan Terrano (Launched 10/09/2013)
- Nissan Kicks (Launched 22/01/2019)
- Nissan X-Trail (2005-2014)
- Nissan 370Z (2005-2010)
- Nissan Teana (2011-2015)
- Nissan Evalia (2012-2015)
Sales and service network
Nissan has assumed full responsibility for the sales, marketing and distribution of all Nissan-branded vehicles in India, with immediate effect from 14 February 2014.
NMIPL registered sales of 36,975 units in FY 2012.
- "Nissan Motor Co". iloveindia.com.
- "Company Overview of Nissan Motor India Private Limited". Bloomberg.
- "Nissan – Corporate Information". Nissan.in. Archived from the original on 29 August 2012. Retrieved 15 October 2009. Cite uses deprecated parameter
|This article about an automotive industry corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|