No One (Maja Keuc song)
|Eurovision Song Contest 2011 entry|
|◄ "Narodnozabavni rock" (2010)|
|"Verjamem" (2012) ►|
"No One" is a song performed by Maja Keuc. The music was composed by Matjaž Vlašič, and the lyrics were written by Urša Vlašič. The song was the winner of the 2011 edition of EMA, where it was performed in Slovene as "Vanilija" (Vanilla), and later represented Slovenia at the Eurovision Song Contest 2011 in Düsseldorf, Germany in May 2011, where it was performed in English. Keuc has said that she decided to sing in English because it is more fluid than her native Slovenian.
Slovenian this year's Eurovision representative Maja Keuc has recorded a video for the Eurovision song No one, accompanied by a dance group Maestro . The video, which was filmed in one day in the woods in Ljubljana zoo and was premiered on the show Spet doma on Saturday, 9 April 2011. Writer and director of the video is i3, director of photography and cameraman is Aleš Belak, Matej David Goljat was stylist, set designer was Greta Godnič, choreographer was Anže Škrube, editor was Urban Potočnik and the producer was Edo Brzin.
|Chart (2011)||Peak position|
- Gudim, Laura (26 February 2011). "Slovenia sends Maja Keuc to Düsseldorf". ESCToday. Retrieved 26 February 2011. Italic or bold markup not allowed in:
- Dahlander, Gustav. "Maja Keuc to represent Slovenia in the Eurovision Song Contest". European Broadcasting Union. Retrieved 26 February 2011. Italic or bold markup not allowed in:
- "Maja Keuc | Participant Profile". European Broadcasting Union. Archived from the original on 2 March 2011. Retrieved 18 March 2011. Italic or bold markup not allowed in:
- Aderemi, Deban (7 October 2013). "Maja Keuc Interview: "I am not the Slovenian Christina Aguilera!"". wiwibloggs.com. Retrieved 7 October 2013.
- "Top 17 Slovenija". RTV SLO. Archived from the original on 10 September 2012. Retrieved 21 April 2011.
|This 2010s song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about the Eurovision Song Contest is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|