Office for Reform and Organizational Structure
|Jurisdiction||People's Liberation Army|
|Headquarters||Ministry of National Defense compound ("August 1st Building"), Beijing|
|Parent department||Central Military Commission|
The Office for Reform and Organizational Structure of the Central Military Commission  (Chinese: 中央军事委员会改革和编制办公室) is the chief organ under the Central Military Commission of the People's Republic of China. It was founded on January 11, 2016 under Xi Jinping's military reforms. Lt. Gen. Qin Shengxiang served as its first director.
The formal title is Office for Reform and Organizational Structure.
- Qin Shengxiang (2015–2015) (2015–2016，take at a part)
- Du ke (2016.1.11–now)
- Qin Shengxiang (2017-2017，moving)
- He Renxue (2017-now)(Admchairman)
- "国防部新闻事务局官微发布中央军委机关英文译名". People's Daily Online. Retrieved 2016-01-15.
- "Xi urges reorganized military organs to focus on winning wars". Xinhua. Retrieved 2016-01-11.