Ohio State Route 184
|Maintained by ODOT|
|Length||10.14 mi (16.32 km)|
|West end||US 23 / US 223 / SR 51 in Sylvania|
|US 24 in Toledo|
|East end||I-75 in Toledo|
State Route 184 (SR 184) is a 10.14-mile (16.32 km) long east–west state highway in northwestern Ohio, a U.S. state. The western terminus of SR 184 is at the U.S. Route 23 (US 23) freeway in Sylvania, at a five-ramp parclo AB-3 interchange that also serves as the southern terminus of US 223, as well as the northern terminus of SR 51. The eastern terminus of SR 184 is at a diamond interchange with Interstate 75 in Toledo.
Created in the late 1960s, SR 184, which travels through Sylvania and Toledo, is known as Alexis Road from end-to-end. For its entire length, it runs approximately 0.75 miles (1.21 km) to the south of, and parallel to, the Michigan State Line.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (September 2011)
SR 184 was applied in 1969. It was designated along what was formerly, dually, a bypass route of US 24 and US 25, running from its present western terminus at the US 23 freeway in Sylvania to its intersection with Detroit Avenue, then a part of US 25, in Toledo.
Six years after it was established, SR 184 was extended east from the Detroit Avenue intersection to its current terminus at the northernmost interchange along I-75 in Ohio. At the time, this was a newly constructed interchange along the Interstate.
The entire route is in Lucas County.
|Sylvania||0.00||0.00||US 23 / US 223 north / SR 51 south (Monroe Street) – Toledo, Ann Arbor||Interchange, southern terminus of US 223|
|Toledo||7.48||12.04||US 24 (Telegraph Road)|
|10.14||16.32||I-75 – Dayton, Detroit||Exit 210 (I-75)|
|1.000 mi = 1.609 km; 1.000 km = 0.621 mi|
- Official Ohio Highway Map (MrSID) (Map). Cartography by ODOH. Ohio Department of Highways. 1967. Retrieved 2011-09-29.
- Official Ohio Highway Map (MrSID) (Map). Cartography by ODOH. Ohio Department of Highways. 1969. Retrieved 2011-09-29.
- Ohio Department of Transportation. "Technical Services Straight Line Diagrams" (PDF). Retrieved 2013-08-13.
- National Highway System: Ohio (PDF) (Map). Federal Highway Administration. December 2003. Retrieved 2011-09-28.
- Ohio Transportation Map (MrSID) (Map). Cartography by ODOH. Ohio Department of Transportation. 1974. Retrieved 2011-09-29.
- Ohio Transportation Map (MrSID) (Map). Cartography by ODOH. Ohio Department of Transportation. 1975. Retrieved 2011-09-29.
- Media related to Ohio State Route 184 at Wikimedia Commons