Olutanga, Zamboanga Sibugay
|Municipality of Olutanga|
Map of Zamboanga Sibugay with Olutanga highlighted
|Region||Zamboanga Peninsula (Region IX)|
|Barangays||19 (see Barangays)|
|• Type||Sangguniang Bayan|
|• Mayor||Arthur P. Ruste Sr.|
|• Vice Mayor||Janie Bert D. Gumba|
|• Congressman||Wilter W. Palma II|
|• Electorate||13,489 voters (2016)|
|• Total||113.30 km2 (43.75 sq mi)|
|• Density||300/km2 (770/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (PST)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)62|
|Climate type||tropical climate|
|Income class||4th municipal income class|
|Revenue (₱)||83 million (2016)|
|Native languages||Subanon language|
Olutanga, officially the Municipality of Olutanga, is a 4th class municipality in the province of Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 33,671 people.
The municipality is in the southwestern part of the eponymous Olutanga Island.
Olutanga is subdivided into 19 barangays.
- Looc Sapi
- Pulo Laum
- Pulo Mabao
- San Isidro
- San Jose
- Santa Maria
- Solar (Poblacion)
|Population census of Olutanga|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
- Loyola High School
- Olutanga National High School
- Pantaleon Cudiera National High School (Formerly Bateria NHS)
- Olutanga Central Elementary School
- Bateria Elementary School
- Buhangin Mahaba Elementary School
- Esperanza Elementary School
- Fama Elementary School
- Gandaan Elementary School
- Kahayagan Elementary School
- Kalines Elementary School (Formerly Calais ES)
- Kauswagan Elementary School
- Matim Elementary School
- Pulo Laum Elementary school
- San Jose Elementary School
- Sta. Maria Elementary School
- Tambanan Elementary School
- Villa Gonzalo Elementary School
- Villacorte Elementary School
- San Isidro Primary School
- "Municipality". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "Province: Zamboanga Sibugay". PSGC Interactive. Quezon City, Philippines: Philippine Statistics Authority. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- Census of Population (2015). "Region IX (Zamboanga Peninsula)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "Region IX (Zamboanga Peninsula)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Censuses of Population (1903–2007). "Region IX (Zamboanga Peninsula)". Table 1. Population Enumerated in Various Censuses by Province/Highly Urbanized City: 1903 to 2007. NSO.
- "Province of Zamboanga Sibugay". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
|This article about a location in Zamboanga Peninsula region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|