One Woman's Experience
|One Woman's Experience|
|Also known as||''One Woman's Story''|
|Created by||Lawrence Menkin|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|Running time||15 minutes|
|Original release||October 6, 1952 –|
April 3, 1953
One Woman's Experience, also known as One Woman's Story, was a DuMont Television Network anthology TV show created and produced by Lawrence Menkin (1911-2000) and starring Wendy Waldron.
The show aired from October 6, 1952 to April 3, 1953, Mondays through Fridays from 2:45pm to 3pm ET. The 15-minute show aired alongside another 15-minute Menkin show One Man's Experience which aired at 2:30pm ET. Some sources suggest that these episodes were also aired during the DuMont series Monodrama Theater which aired at 11pm ET from May 1952 until December 7, 1953.
As with many DuMont series, no episodes are known to exist.
- David Weinstein, The Forgotten Network: DuMont and the Birth of American Television (Philadelphia: Temple University Press, 2004) ISBN 1-59213-245-6
- Alex McNeil, Total Television, Fourth edition (New York: Penguin Books, 1980) ISBN 0-14-024916-8
- Tim Brooks and Earle Marsh, The Complete Directory to Prime Time Network TV Shows, Third edition (New York: Ballantine Books, 1964) ISBN 0-345-31864-1
- List of programs broadcast by the DuMont Television Network
- List of surviving DuMont Television Network broadcasts
- 1952–53 United States network television schedule (weekday)