Outnumbered (U.S. TV program)
See list in article
|Country of origin||United States|
|Production location(s)||New York City|
|Running time||120 minutes|
|Original network||Fox News Channel|
|Picture format||480i (16:9 letterbox SDTV)|
|Original release||April 28, 2014 –|
Outnumbered (sometimes stylized as Out#) is an American daytime news and talk show that airs on Fox News Channel at 12 p.m ET. The series features four female panelists along with one guest male panelist (hence the show's gimmick, called "one lucky guy") discussing the news and issues of the day. The program premiered on April 28, 2014, and is the number one cable news broadcast in its time slot.
Outnumbered Overtime with Harris Faulkner is an American daytime news and talk show that airs on Fox News Channel at 1 p.m ET. The program is centered on the development of the day's events with interviews, current event updates, and political analysis. Segments of the show often feature a panelist from the previous hour. It began airing weekdays on October 2, 2017, and is the number one cable news broadcast in its time slot.
- Harris Faulkner – The Emmy award-winning journalist and author has been a full-time co-host since the show's inception in 2014. Before Outnumbered, Faulkner covered breaking news in the 11am-1pm time-slot.
- Melissa Francis – Former Little House on the Prairie star as Cassandra Cooper Ingalls, former co-host of CNBC's The Call, and co-anchor of After The Bell on Fox Business Network. She became a full-time co-host for the program in July 2018, following being a semi-regular panelist since the show's inception.
The following personalities usually appear at least once or twice per week, mixing and matching as panelists alongside of, and occasionally filling in for Faulkner and Francis:
- Lisa Marie Boothe – Conservative Political Strategist, Washington Examiner Columnist, Fox News Contributor
- Katie Pavlich – Editor of Townhall.com, Fox News Contributor
- Lisa Kennedy Montgomery (aka Kennedy) – host of Kennedy on Fox Business Network
- Rachel Campos-Duffy - former reality TV personality, Fox News contributor
- Jessica Tarlov – Democratic Strategist/Fox News contributor
- Capri Cafaro – former Ohio state senator/Fox News contributor
- Leslie Marshall – radio talk show host/Fox News contributor
Former Co-Hosts (Outnumbered)
- Andrea Tantaros – a full-time co-host from early 2015 through April 2016. She says that she was forced off the show because of repeated complaints about sexual harassment by former Fox News head Roger Ailes, while Fox News lawyers say that she was suspended because they weren't given a chance to vet her book that was published on April 26, 2016.
- Stacey Dash – a prominent semi-regular host early in the program's history, but was seen less frequently as time progressed, and eventually left Fox News after her contract lapsed.
- Julie Roginsky – former semi-regular host and Fox News contributor, Roginsky filed a lawsuit against the network in 2017. Like Tantaros, she alleged sexual harassment by Roger Ailes.
- Meghan McCain – a former full-time co-host from November 2016[Unreliable fringe source?] to September 2017. McCain took the seat vacated by Tantaros seven months earlier. She was a semi-regular host since she was hired by Fox News in July 2015. McCain is the daughter of U.S. Senator John McCain. McCain took a break from the show following her father's cancer diagnosis, and then left the network. In October 2017, McCain joined ABC's The View.
- Sandra Smith – an original co-host of the program, she left the show in 2018 when she became a co-anchor of America's Newsroom and that show's subsequent expansion to three hours in June 2018.
On October 2, 2017 it was announced that the program would be moved to Studio F, and the show would have an extended hour, titled Outnumbered Overtime with Harris Faulkner, airing weekdays at 1:00 p.m. .
Outnumbered and Outnumbered Overtime is broadcast from Studio F at 1211 Avenue of the Americas (also known as the News Corp. Building), New York City. In 2017, Outnumbered from Studio D on October 2, 2017.
- Steinberg, Brian (April 16, 2014). "Fox News to Launch 'Outnumbered,' a Noontime Panel Show, April 28". Variety. Retrieved November 14, 2015.
- "Fox News announces new daytime show 'Outnumbered'". Fox News. April 16, 2014. Retrieved November 14, 2015.
- Lisa Boothe - Hig Noon Strategies.com
- Tesfaye, Sophia (August 8, 2016). "Former Fox News host Andrea Tantaros: I was booted off air after complaining of Roger Ailes' sexual harassment". salon.com. Salon. Retrieved November 21, 2016.
12:00 PM ET – 1:00 PM ET
Outnumbered Overtime with Harris Faulkner