This article does not cite any sources. (August 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|• Official||Malayalam, English|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Vehicle registration||KL-02,KL-25 footnotes =|
|Nearest city||Kollam, Thiruvananthapuram.|
- 'Kanjuvayal' the first junction from Anchal side,
- 'Pathady' or 'East Pathady' the third Jn.
- Country - India
- State - Kerala
- District - Kollam
- Taluk - Punalur
- Panchayath - Yeroor
- Village Office - Yeroor
- Distance from District Capital Kollam - 42 km
- Distance from Nearest International Airport Thiruvananthapuram - 70 km
- The Nearest Railway Station is at Punalur - 18 km
- The Nearest Major Bus Station is at Anchal - 6 km
- Major Crops are Coconut, Tapiocca & Rubber tree plantation.
- About 75% of south side of this village is of rubber estates.
- Post Office- Bharatheepuram
- Yeroor Village Office - 2 km
Adappupara, named after the shape of rock formation, is one of the main attraction for people from different parts of religion and managed by the Yeroor Muslim jamaath. The foot prints on the rock is considered to be holy and believed to be of the Muslim traveller who later died and buried at Adappupara.
Language & Religion
The Spoken Language is Malayalam, In this village Muslims, Hindus and Christians live together. There are two Muslim Jamaat in Pathady; 1.Yeroor Muslim Jamaat - The first Jamaat in this village, and 2.Pathady Muslim Jamaat.